Thursday, April 23, 2009

Running?

Seriously, running is a tough sport. I just ran like 1km (maybe less?) and I'm gasping for air like a fish out of water -.-" No choice though. I failed my NAPFA (some kind of physical test) and I have to enter NS 2 months earlier if I don't pass it. Major drag, seriously. But the good news is, I just need to improve my timing by 2 minutes and I'm safe....Or maybe not.

On the way to the running 'track', I took the liberty of testing my pull-up. I can do 5 though, using reverse grip. Normal, just 3 -.-" That's bad news in case you don't follow. I need 6 to pass and I HAVE to use normal grip. Suddenly, I've just entered a whole new level of facepalm. More push-ups for me I guess.

But after all that running, I've got to say it felt quite nice, except for the perspiring though -.-" I mean, what's up with perspiring longer than the time I exercise. For your information, I perspired for about 1 and half hour. The time I ran? Not even half an hour -.-" That's the main reason why I don't like exercise.

Anyway, I've booked the re-test on 27 May 2009. Yeah, I have to add the year to prevent people from asking stupid question =p Till then, RUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment