Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Major updates!!!

Actually, nothing major XD Just that I'm gonna write 2 days worth of stuff into one entry :)

First!! 25th April 2009!!!

One of my friend decided to organize a gathering. Since everyone didn't have time/reason/etc to come out after graduation, he decided to make one ;)

We went to a restaurant, Waraku, in Marina Square. For those who are clueless, it's somewhere around city area and from its name, yes, it's a japanese restaurant. There were actually more people that are suppose to turn up but because of different reasons, a handful cannot make it for the dinner.

We reached the restaurant around 7pm(?) but because we need to wait for some people and stuff, we only started eating around 8 -.-" I bet the manager is trying his best to control his emotions during the one hour XD The dinner is great I must say. I ordered curry rice with chicken cutlet, and share another 2 different sets with my friends.

Oh, and about our seats, it's very interesting IMO. We were given the VIP room because of the number of people be have and the decorations are very Japanese-like, maybe just the table and the small mats that you are suppose to sit/kneel on. However, there is a hole underneth the table. So we can kinda get the feeling of 'sitting on a chair'. Pretty shocking IMO. And the stupid thing is, I nearly fell into the hole -.-" Pretty dumb I must say.

After the dinner, we left (duh) and went to a kareoke pub. That pub is actually owned of my friend's sister's friend, I know, it's complicated. For my friends, it's paradise. For me, it's litereally throwing me into the firey pits of hell, temptation and torture -.-" I see them drinking whiskey and beer while I sat there all night drinking mixers -.-" More specifically, coke, sprite, etc -.-" I can't drink for your info cause of hepatitis C -.-" but I LOVE to drink. The tempatation is like having the dream girl of your life standing infront of you NAKED but you can't do anything to her because she has AIDS -.-" But I'm not alone though. Another friend of mine couldn't drink that night too. He has to drive so a company for me :)

Anyway, I manage to fight off the temptation and survive the whole night with just mixers XD But look on the bright side though, I met a lively girl there XD She is a waiteress and is really the definition of 'lively' you can find in the dictionary, although kinda sacarstic -.-" Still, a nice person have around. Despite her maturity, she is just 19, going 20 this year. Meaning that I may have a chance XD Nah, joking.

Anyway, we left the place around 3.30am and we went our seperate ways. That's the end of 25 April 2009.

On to the part II...

27th April 2009?!?!?!?!

It's my friend's birthday. The same guy who planned the gathering on 25th XD

Actually, he wanted to make this birthday pass by simply but another friend remembered his birthday the last minute the previous night and 'planned' a celebratory dinner for him. Why I highlight the 'planned' is because he just told everyone to meet at 8pm the next day, with no particular place in mind for dinner -.-"

Anyway, we meet around 8 and started suggesting where to go for dinner. And after a while, we decided to have teppanyaki for dinner. Yes, my friends have a soft spot for Japanese food. We reached the restaurant around 9.15pm and started ordering. The thing about eating Japanese food in Singapore is that they are FREAKING EXPENSIVE, at least for a normal meal they are. Anyway, I ordered the promotion set. It's meant to cater for 2 people and the price is pretty resonable(?), at least for the food we get to eat -.-"

The best thing about teppanyaki is that you actually get to see the chef cook right in front of you. Yes, no 'extra' ingredient can be added into your food XD But if your pretty conscious about how oliy your face can get then maybe teppanyaki is not really for you XD

Overall, the meal was simple, the bill was not and everyone had their fill. After the meal, we went to meet another 2 friends that skipped the dinner because of some matters. As we were walking down the street, one of my friend surprised the birthday boy with a cake. Actually, not just him, we were all surprised XD I guess that's why they never joined us for dinner.

After all the hoo-haa, we went up the cinema to catch a movie but the tickets were all sold out. The next timing available is at 1.50am but it was just 10.30pm then. So we played left 4 dead at the LAN shop to kill time but after the game, most of us are tired and in the end, there are only 4 people left. Because the game is pretty good, we decided to ditch the movie plan and went for another round of left 4 dead. After the game, we had a short supper and went our seperate ways. That's the end of the story of a guy's 22nd birthday XD

Ok, I've gotta say, that's really long and tiring -.-" Anyway, this is the end of today's entry. Till the next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment