Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eventful Day???

Well...after some break, I'm kinda finally back for some updates. But my main focus is TODAY. Yes, you can say it's a pretty stupid day yet quite a lot out of the norm happened today.

Let's start from the very beginning :)

MORNING! Yes, I got out of bed today at freaking 6am today. Preparing for the BIG event today. (Please refer to previous 3(?) posts) Because I was pretty nervous and excited last night, I think I only slept for about 4 hours -.-" Anyway, after I prepared everything, I got out of the house and begin my journey to the train station. And to my surprise, I saw a friend of mine who shares the same destination with me. At least now I'm not that lonely going alone :)

Anyway, we reached the stadium and and reported to the person in charge and got ready for the battle. The first station - Pull-up. I was shocked when the guy said, 'You'll need 5 or more to pass if you're 21 and above and only overhand grip is allowed'.

Me: O.o"

I knew that I was ROYALLY SCREWED when he announced that. I can only do 3 with overhand grip and I thought I just needed 3 to pass. Soon, it was my turn and like what I have feared, a miracle didn't happen and I can only do 3 -.-"

For those that are clueless, no matter how well you do for the rest of the other stations, if you fail even just one station, you'll fail the whole thing.

Well, there was another interesting thing that the instructor said. 'If you failed one station then it's pointless to continue because even if you get gold for other stations, you'll still be deemed as a failure.' Or something like that. I was like, 'wow, that's kinda harsh don't you think?' -.-"

Anyway, I just continued for the sake of my friend and went on to the next station - standing broad jump. It's my forte but for my friend it's a killer. Well, to cut long story short, he couldn't make it to the passing mark and we left the stadium....as a failure...we hardly break a sweat to be it -.-"

Anyway, we went to meet up with another friend for breakfast and he called another friend as well. The thing is that all those friends that I met today till now are all friends I have not contacted for like months. Fancy meeting them all together :)

After the meal and a small chat, I went home and blah blah blah.....Until I meet up with my friend to go out and shop for 1, my monster hunter portable 2nd g game and 2, my friends' presents. However, I only manage to get a present for one of my friends and we spent about 4 to 5 hours shopping. It's really tiring.

Anyway, since I failed my NAPFA test, I have to resort to plan B. That is to use my medical condition and ask for a deferment for my National Service. There is 90% that this plan will work but there is this one thing that still bothers me.

Is my hepatitis C a good or bad thing? I like to think that it's a bad thing because I lost one of my life's enjoyment but it's not really all that bad because I can use it to my advantage so that I can tie up those loose ends before I go into NS.

Anyway, I'll just ponder about this alone so till the next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment