Thursday, May 21, 2009

OFFICIAL GRADUATION!!!

Yeah, I'm now 'officially' graduated from polytechnic, with cert and everything.

But seriously though, the ceremony was pretty boring than what I had in mind. Partially because most of my friends that I hang out with are not from my course. And I am not really the friendly with my classmates as well -.-" In the end, I only took pictures with ONE friend because, well, the rest are busy with stuffs that I have already prepared and done with -.-" You know, like, 'is my tie straight?', or 'how's the robe looking?', 'my hair...?' -.-" And partially because I have the weird tendency to get ignored by others, be it real life or in forums. I don't know is it because of my voice or the way I speak or maybe I was born under some stupid cosmic star that makes me 'less noticeable' to people -.-"

Anyway, I still get to have fun on the next day, because most of my friends are graduating the next day. We took photos and stuff and went for dinner and a movie. Pretty good for a PRE-graduation celebration :) The real celebration is on this Saturday so better store my stamina and prepare for some late night action on Saturday :)

Anyway, till the next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Whoo! Hoo! Congrats! Graduation ceremonies tend to be a bit boring, for most of it anyway, in my experience. Even the dual ceremony when I got out of university. But, whatever, it's what you do after that day that counts.

    Good luck finding a nice job, btw. It only took me three months to find the one I've had since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'm getting the easy way out now. Remember that I mentioned that I need to go to national service -.-" I guess I do not have to worry about jobs for the next 2 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... Yeah. Ouch. I wonder if your military service will allow you to gain job experience doing something for them like the military does here? If so, this could be turned to your advantage. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, mostly physical training, unless you're bonding with the military. But because I have hepatitis C, I will get non physical positions like clerk or some odd posts.

    ReplyDelete